His time has come:(

redbadger

Arachnopeon
My
"Boris "...The Ambassador of T's for me
His time has come....He is dying:(
It is breaking my heart..watching him struggle to move..He has little control over his legs when he moves...and has trouble just standing....He startles at any movement near his enclosure...so I have place a cover over the container...I can only hope he left his legacy with the his female counterpart...I sure a bummed...I know everyone told me this was going to happen...but I like my denial...He was my first T and quite the teacher...

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It is sad to watch them go...the males deteriorate so quickly.

Wade

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that, it seems just a short while ago you were posting here not knowing anything about your little Boris. It sucks watching them go, I just lost my little B. emilia sling after watching it struggle for almost a week from an unknown affliction. Hopefully his position has enriched your life more than you expecte :)

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to hear of your loss. I've lost a few adult males, mostly A. avicularia (I am particularly good at rearing up adult males of this species, I think I have 3 fems out of 10 total A. avicularia, with 4 or 5 adult males).

Sometimes you get lucky though, I have an A. avicularia mature male that was around for about 9 months then completed a successful post-ultimate molt and is actually eating again.

If nothing else, in nature Boris likely would have been eaten by now, so at least he's going out in a better way.

Adrian

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So sorry to here!!!

:8o Sorry to here about your T as i to just lost one alittle while back and she was a real sweety to,, she was my only giant brazilian black and a real joy to work with.. But she passed away from something she had when she came to live with me and i tried to help her but she just didnt do to good .. she was with me for a month and i got very attached to her.. ;P :(

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry

A moment of silence and condolences at your loss.
MORBIUS

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
:(

Sorry for your loss, I lost two Ts myself, one old, gentle male, and a female from a disease or something....it hurts I know. Im with U.:(