Hi everyone, any advice or thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hello all, well the site looks better than ever, and I'm still waiting for my Indian Ornamental to come in the mail, was going to be here in two days at most, hope that she will still be alive, that would be a real let down being the first time ever ordering a T through the mail, well tommorrows the day though, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, anyone know about spiders being able to make it when being shipped, do you know if I woud have good or bad odds of it showing up alive, thanks take it easy all---Jeff :

Vayu Son

Old Timer
eh

Two-three days in the mail is really pushing it for a T. Most likely they are kept in cold, dry offices when they are not on trucks or planes. Keep it mind that tarantulas are animals and have their respective needs. 3 days is a risk to an animal and that shouldnt be your choice to make.

From whom did you order it? Most succesful dealers will have overnight shipping as an option if not a requisite to their orders. Please keep this in mind next time you intend to order animals online.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

hey, I ordered it from a guy named John Lewis, but he said if there were any problems he would make it right...His nic is FORMIDABALIS, he seems genuine and honest just worried that she might be dead when she gets here..

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I've even had the overnight shipments get messed up, with one taking 4 days this spring traveling the width of our country. They all arrived fine, one had even molted... Me, I was a mess after the second day. If you ordered through a reputable dealer that know how to pack the animal to lessen its stress and it should arrive fine. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for your P.regalis and waiting to hear the update

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
2 days is really pushing it, i would have gone for next day delivery. Let us know how it is when you get it.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thanks a lot everyone, I'll let ya all know what happens tommorrw, hopefuly she'll be here, thanks--Jeff

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Last activity for that user was 2004.

doubt we'll get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.