HH without sand?

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, i've been hook with this hobby for about a month.. I'm wondering if I can use cocopeat without sand on HH?

Vixvy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes you can check. Just make sure its not too moist. Check the thread of Ryan88 here you can see how he keeps his HH.

snappleWhiteTea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
HH- Hottentotta hottentotta
it went from Hottentotta hottentotta, to H.hottentotta, then to simply HH. lol

i was thinking it was H.hottentotta. but why is "HH" readily recognized? because H.hottentotta some times have three names?

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just make sure that your males don't start popping and give birth to large broods like those of Ryan88 en Vixvy! ;P;P

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes you can check. Just make sure its not too moist. Check the thread of Ryan88 here you can see how he keeps his HH.
I'll try to find it. thanks
HH- Hottentotta hottentotta
yes H. hottentotta,

i was thinking it was H.hottentotta. but why is "HH" readily recognized? because H.hottentotta some times have three names?
sorry I was kinda in hurry so instead of H.hottentotta i have just type HH, I thought everyone would understand. :D

Just make sure that your males don't start popping and give birth to large broods like those of Ryan88 en Vixvy! ;P;P
what you mean? :?

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WT!!! OMG!!

after viewing his thread it's like im on :wall:

lmao

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer

I tend to do this in PMs or Emails. I establish that it's H hottentotta first then it's Hh from then on out.

John

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WT!!! OMG!!

after viewing his thread it's like im on :wall:

lmao
THat's just crazy. I have no idea how he handles that many. I'd keep them communally with a somewhat limited amount of food and figure it's survival of the fittest.

Last edited:

oogie boogie

Arachnopeon
Hi, i've been hook with this hobby for about a month.. I'm wondering if I can use cocopeat without sand on HH?
I have used plainly sand or just coco peat. No problem at all.
Control your misting. Or just leave a shallow waterdish to be filled out every week. That'll be fine.

Soon you will be overrun by them. Goodluck :D

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have used plainly sand or just coco peat. No problem at all.
Control your misting. Or just leave a shallow waterdish to be filled out every week. That'll be fine.

Soon you will be overrun by them. Goodluck :D
dude, should I already provide a waterdish for a 4i HH? thanks for reply, hehe..

still learning woot.. :D