Help!

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
Okay so yesterday my Singapore blue was acting strange it wasn't in its burrow and she was webbing a lot around her enclosure when I took a closer look I saw tiny bugs walking on her webs I didn't hesitate to get her out and put her in a fresh clean temporary one until I could get what she needed now she isn't burrowing at all just webbing up the whole temporary enclosure please if anyone knows what's going on I would very much appreciate it

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Please post pictures for a better understanding of what could be wrong. It sounds like mites, but without pics, the help people can give is limited.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
It could be anything. We dont know the size of your T or if the husbandry is right.

Please post photos of

- Permanent enclosure
- problem area
- a shot of your T in temp enclosure

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
It could be anything. We dont know the size of your T or if the husbandry is right.

Please post photos of

- Permanent enclosure
- problem area
- a shot of your T in temp enclosure
I'm sorry I dumped out everything from the old enclosure gave it a good cleaning and put her back in It the reason I call it temporary is because I know it's not gonna be good enough I just have to wait till I get paid but I posted a picture of her and the new temporary enclosure I've just never seen her Webb up the enclosure like that, so I don't know if she's in premier or if it's because of the tiny bugs that were in there

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I'm sorry I dumped out everything from the old enclosure gave it a good cleaning and put her back in It the reason I call it temporary is because I know it's not gonna be good enough I just have to wait till I get paid but I posted a picture of her and the new temporary enclosure I've just never seen her Webb up the enclosure like that, so I don't know if she's in premier or if it's because of the tiny bugs that were in there
Was it too moist? That is what led to mites in my enclosure, so it shouldn't be a big deal :) Those do lay more on the heavy side of webbing. Hopefully there are no more breakouts of insects in the enclosure, it would be terrible to lose such a good looking T!

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
Was it too moist? That is what led to mites in my enclosure, so it shouldn't be a big deal :) Those do lay more on the heavy side of webbing. Hopefully there are no more breakouts of insects in the enclosure, it would be terrible to lose such a good looking T!
That most likely was it! She's hasn't been curled up she's been out in the open spread out and what do you mean "those do lay more on the heavy side of webbing" thanks for the response

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
Could she possibly be going into premolt she has been a bit sluggish lately she's usually speedy and aggressive

14pokies

Arachnoprince
If it is mites you have done all you can do.. Putting the T in a dry enclosure for a week or so should kill them all.

Make sure your Violaceopes water dish is dumped out and refilled every day.. (A) Because in a dry enclosure she is going to need to drink more than normal and (B) the mites will migrate to the water..

Brand fhp

Arachnopeon
If it is mites you have done all you can do.. Putting the T in a dry enclosure for a week or so should kill them all.

Make sure your Violaceopes water dish is dumped out and refilled every day.. (A) Because in a dry enclosure she is going to need to drink more than normal and (B) the mites will migrate to the water..
Awesome thank you

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Awesome thank you
That most likely was it! She's hasn't been curled up she's been out in the open spread out and what do you mean "those do lay more on the heavy side of webbing" thanks for the response
I knew I didn't put it well :rofl: I mewnt that those T's web more than others, so it's normal for them to web. Probably just didn't want to be in the hide with mites :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I keep a fan running next to my tropical Ts to stop their cages becoming stagnant. It helps stop mites too. If things get dry I just add more moisture when needed.