Help!!!?????

nestle74

Arachnopeon
Hey,
Im having a bit of a problem and am hoping that someone can give me some advice... I was watering my Usumbara(who is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches) when up she comes right onto my hand, into the bathroom sink and down the drain:eek:. She is currently sitting in the overfllow drain refusing to come out. I've already tried flushing her out and shes a stubborn one, she wont move:wall:. I have it sealed so she can only get out in one direction and that is a safe container. I know shes alive and kicking because She started to come out and got spooked running back up into the overflow:8o. I am going to try to use pipe cleaners to get her out as they are bendable and soft enough they shouldnt hurt her, but I was checking to see if anyone else has any ideas...

Vanessa

Neraz

Arachnopeon
You can use hair dryer (BUT IN COLD MODE!!!) from the other side of pipe... it can help. But you need to disassemble your bathroom))

nestle74

Arachnopeon
You can use hair dryer (BUT IN COLD MODE!!!) from the other side of pipe... it can help. But you need to disassemble your bathroom))
Ive actually tried that on low and she started to come out. the problem is that the air backwashes into the sink and down the drain so it hits both entrances to the drainpipe... *sigh* i really feel like an idiot for letting this happen as i should have been more careful with her... im not new to keeping T's

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Wait for a little while and try to coax her out with food. Try dangling a roach on a fishing line. (without a hook of course) Or if you can poke something in there to make her come out. Good luck, keep us posted.

Neraz

Arachnopeon
Well, if she can't go further down in drainpipe, you could just wait. Also turning lights off could help.

nestle74

Arachnopeon
OK disaster averted... girlie crawled out on her own... she is safe and sound back in her container... i think im gonna find her some wax worms for a treat.. now to put the sink back together