Help with identifying?

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
looks like A. seemani to me. Can you get a photo of the spineretts?

I am TFC

Arachnopeon
Can't rigth now, but it does have the flesh colored spineretts. Good call.

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its Aphonopelma seemanni hands down. Brown spinerettes are the give away.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea. Once again why you can never trust most pet shops. Thai Tiger sounds so much more marketable than Costa Rican Zebra.

I am TFC

Arachnopeon
Heh, we knew going in that it wasn't what they were billing it as. We got it because we thought it looked pretty and it had a very docile nature from what we could tell in the shop.

Thanks again guys.

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heh, we knew going in that it wasn't what they were billing it as. We got it because we thought it looked pretty and it had a very docile nature from what we could tell in the shop.

Thanks again guys.
Congrats! Good luck down the road on yours, it looks beautiful! :clap:

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
seemani

Definitely A seemani, beautiful looking T. Amazing what names petstores give their Ts to sell them isnt it? Most dont have a clue about what sp. it is.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
definitely A. seemani. the first pic shows the spinnerettes a little and they are indeed a lighter color..the same as the underside. thats pretty cool you have a docile specimen, mine is very skittish, and i've never tried handling her.

lta3398

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the beautiful A. seemani. I have one that looks just like that :) The spinnerettes do give it away, it is a good way to identify that T.