help unknown tarantula

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
my sister had a impulse buy and got this little unknown and i was hoping you guys could help me figure out what it is

this has a wavy line separating the dark to light brown on the abdomen n also has a big black dot in the middle and then red hairs at the spot the butt and carapace connect

this little guy really confused me hope you guy have some luck at throwing names up there

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wwhflg&s=7
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iwufc7&s=7

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The pics aren't that great, but it looks like a Paraphysa sp., maybe P. parvula?

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definitely not B. albo. I would say P. parvula or E. truculentus, I think those might be the same species though. But I would definitely say a Paraphysa or Euathlus species.

@bobusboy, that's not a B. albo, it appears to be the hybrid of B. albo and B. vagans.

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Definitely not B. albo. I would say P. parvula or E. truculentus, I think those might be the same species though. But I would definitely say a Paraphysa or Euathlus species.

@bobusboy, that's not a B. albo, it appears to be the hybrid of B. albo and B. vagans.
The picture I linked to is straight from the tarantulacanada.ca web site; good to know though. I'd suggest you PM Martin or Amanda and suggest that to them and see what they say, I would mention it but I really don't know enough to argue that point.

PS: all 3 of my B. albo slings are way too small for me to argue with you. I got all 3 from tarcan so it will be interesting to see what they grow up into.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
that picture looks like a curly hair just in the lighting it looks kinda red mine is the same way and thank for the suggestions guys

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that picture looks like a curly hair just in the lighting it looks kinda red mine is the same way and thank for the suggestions guys
Albos have a gold/tan colored carapace not black. You can also see that only the hairs on the abdomen are red. If yours are the same way, then you might have hybrids.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I have a P. parvula. The parvula has a yellow/golden carapace and yellow/golden legs. Looks more like P. scrofa to me.

Edit: I am going to second E. truculentus.