HELP!!! SLUG GROWING IN ENCLOSURE ?????

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't think that meal worms can turn into slugs o_O

Btw, which species is? Which substrate you used, also?

Stugy

Arachnolord
lol wtf. "Don't mind me. I'm a slug." xD. Are you using anything such as wood that you just grabbed from outside for the enclosure? Just remove the slug. Mealworms practically have nothing to do with slugs but I recommend you finding those mealworms you left in there.

Stugy

Arachnolord
It's a trip. I can't find a single thread even remotely close to this lol. But I know for a fact it had to grow in there lol. I just can't imagine how.. it's using the original wood hide that every beginner pet owner gets lol that half tube wood
Well I literally have no idea how that slug could've gotten in there. But it's not like the slug would harm the scorpion. Just remove the slug xD The closest thing I can relate to this is when I randomly found rice plants growing in my AFS enclosure.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
A thing. Don't mist that much. They need moist substrate, indeed, but substrate shouldn't be wet.

Don't worry for the slug, remove that like Stugy said. If you notice other "weird" things you can always rehouse him/her.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
But I know for a fact it had to grow in there
You... keep saying that it "grew" in there. Slugs don't grow, they reproduce. It hitched a ride on something you put it there, or it simply found its way in.