Help picking out arboreal dwarf species

Spidey Sanctuary

Arachnopeon
Hi, I am new here and looking to get my first t. I dont have a lot of space so i am looking at a dwarf species. I have been leaning towards arboreal due to them being out in view more, i would like to see him most of the time and take pictures of him instead of a fossorial who burrows mostly.
Any good recommendations would be great so that i can look into them more. Thank you

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A minatrix

Your first T is better off as a terrestrial of which there are many small species.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Any good terrestrials you would recommend that spend a lot of their time in view on display? Preferably blue in color
Green Bottle Blue, about 5” DLS, if you kill it, you need to quit owning these animals as GBBs are tough as nails.

There’s few Ts that spend a lot of time out. Read up on these animals!

There’s a smaller blue one, the “mini-GBB”. However it doesn’t meet your strict criteria.

Spidey Sanctuary

Arachnopeon
Green Bottle Blue, about 5” DLS, if you kill it, you need to quit owning these animals as GBBs are tough as nails.

There’s few Ts that spend a lot of time out. Read up on these animals!

There’s a smaller blue one, the “mini-GBB”. However it doesn’t meet your strict criteria.
My “criteria” isn’t that strict. I’m just trying to circle in on what I want and then expand out from there on what is best. I just asked you for terrestrial over arboreal recommendations based off your previous reply, so I’m very willing to adapt and expand what may suit me and the animals needs.

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
My “criteria” isn’t that strict. I’m just trying to circle in on what I want and then expand out from there on what is best. I just asked you for terrestrial over arboreal recommendations based off your previous reply, so I’m very willing to adapt and expand what may suit me and the animals needs.
My favorite are the beginner species , Lasiodora being my favorite tied with Acanthoscurria.

sparticus

Arachnoknight
D. Diamentinensis is gorgeous, small, fast and active, and heavy webbing.
C. Versicolor is arboreal and blue as a sling, then more pink/purple/green as an adult, but grows to 5-6", so not really a dwarf species.
Pumpkin patch (H. formosus) is a very pretty terrestrial dwarf that is a heavy webber and out on display a lot of the time.
N. Incei is also quite pretty, fast, fun, and visible a fair bit, although they tend to dart back in their web when disturbed. I think the gold form is prettier but it's personal preference.

Cmac2111

Arachnomac
Arachnosupporter
D. diamentinensis is a great shout. Another one to consider if you don't mind having a terrestrial: Not a dwarf (but still a smaller T) and not often readily available, but if you manage to find one, defo get thrixopelma cyaneolum. Insanely easy to care for, always out on display, can have a very docile temperament, and is very much blue.

image_50453505.JPG image_50436865.JPG

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
D. diamentinensis is a great shout. Another one to consider if you don't mind having a terrestrial: Not a dwarf (but still a smaller T) and not often readily available, but if you manage to find one, defo get thrixopelma cyaneolum. Insanely easy to care for, always out on display, can have a very docile temperament, and is very much blue.

View attachment 474664 View attachment 474668
Why’s it so much cheaper in Europe? Very nice looking t reminds me of a blue rose hair .

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
N. incei might be a good choice. Very entertaining to watch and heavy webbers. Also colorful and of course, a dwarf species!