Help!! centie dieing?? sheding?

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lately my veitnamies centi has been siting out ontop of the substrait, witch is realy strange for her, shes usely hunnkered up under all the dirt and moss.
any way, i decited to check her out, and i notice shes very limp, and slow moveing.. usely with the slightest bump she gose runing, insted she just lays thear not doing a thing, celt slooowly crawling off....
i even went as far as to pick part of her up, she bearly even moved cept trying to get away.... any tips or any thing to ease my mind plz... i cant let her die:(

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
lol. first thing... stop picking up vietnames giant centipedes. this is cacoseraph... i'm typically the one telling ppl something is *OK* to pick up... sometimes my centipedes are like, asleep or something and i can get them onto my hand before the spaz out. i suspect a Viet spazzing out would involve a lot of shreaking on someone's part =P

second, and unfortunately... the typical viets turn like, lobster cooked color just prior to a molt

i suspect yours might be on the way out. one of the reasons i don't keep these any more is that a disproportionate number of WC seem to croak for no readily apparent reason. i think it might have to do with how they are mass imported... or maybe they require lower temps than ppl might expect... or the big ones just plain burned up their life fuse... my cbb one is burly though :D

edit:

as for easing your mind... ah.... you *do* live in TX. that would make *me* happy =P

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
shes stoped moveing all together....
and can u post a pic of a near molt one for me??? she did eat a full 3 cricet mill only a few days ago.. and was moveing like normal...

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
shes stoped moveing all together....
and can u post a pic of a near molt one for me??? she did eat a full 3 cricet mill only a few days ago.. and was moveing like normal...
search for them. i believe at least two dif ppl have posted them

i think one has lobster in the text, too