Okay, sometime before ten this morning (its now 12.30) My sister's cat, Remmy, got into antifreeze. My dad's a mechanic, apparently left a bucket out, he fell in, and was cleaning himself of the antifreeze. Dont worry ,i hate my father, no need to bash him, im fully aware. Everyone said he couldnt have ingested enough to cause problems, my grandma washed him up, but its now about 2 and a half hours later, and hes acting really lazy, doesnt want to move. My sister is away, wont be back for three hours, and has her card. So the vet is out of the picture, cant take him there. Is there anything we can do at home for him, something to make him throw up, and is it too late to do this? Thank you much in advance.