Hello everyone :)

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello Everyone here :D
I am new one. This is my first post. But I have read all of the post's written here. Exactly one month ago I bought a little Brachypelma smithi and on Saturday I'm expecting Brachypelma emilia and Acanthoscurria geniculata. I will have for sure a lot of questions, so I hope you help me :)
It's so good to be here :D

PS. Sorry for my English, I'm from Poland :)

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) hi , nice to meet you n your english is pretty good , probably better than mines at times:p

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
hello Dafne
welcome you will find there are alot of great people on here and some good if not best advice on these boards im sure all of your q's in the future will be answered quickly and i assure you some darn good advice.take care nice having you here with us-jason:D

TigerWoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello and welcome :)

This is a great forum! Lots of wery wise people giving answeres and no q is stupid :) You will love it here!
If you have a cam, take some pic`s of your T`s so we can see your little darlings!

PS: You don`t have to worry about you`r english, i`m from norway and i am pretty sure that my spelling and writing is far out sometimes :D

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome Dafne! Don't worry about your english, I am sure it is better than most of us in America! Enjoy your new tarantulas and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might be wondering about.:)

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Welcome Dafne

This is a great forum, you will find many nice people here that are willing to answer all questions you may have.
Your English seems fine to me...much better than some I have seen. :)
How big is your b. smithi? I have one that I got at an inch, and it is still..an inch. They grow slowwwwww.

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanx all of you :D
My B. smithi is about 1 inch. About three weeks ago it had his first molt being in my hands (actually it was his 5th molt). I was so exciting :D
As soon as I have my new camera, I will take some pictures and send them here :)

Ace Man

Arachnopeon
hello everyone

welcome Dafne

don't worry as i'm a new one aswell. Don't worry about you english, it's not the worst i've seen. they're a great bunch on here as I got 11 replies to my first thread!! no doubt i'll speak to you soon. good luck on the site

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Dafne
Hello Everyone here :D
I am new one. This is my first post. But I have read all of the post's written here. Exactly one month ago I bought a little Brachypelma smithi and on Saturday I'm expecting Brachypelma emilia and Acanthoscurria geniculata. I will have for sure a lot of questions, so I hope you help me :)
It's so good to be here :D

PS. Sorry for my English, I'm from Poland :)
Hi there. I'm new here as well. I'll have just as many questions concerning my Tarantulas as well so you are not alone.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome!!! I'm sure all of your questions will be answered. There are alot of knowledgeable people here who will help you with any problems you may encounter.

Andy

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Howdy welcome and congrates on your new ones to come.

Iy's a Great board.

Very Very helpful, considerate and is full of nice people.

And don't worry about your english, it's better then mine and I live in the US.

LOL

:)

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome Dafne,
Nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy yourself.
This is a very helpful Tarantula forum.

Ernie

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome Dafne:D

I, myself do not post here much but had to come out of lurking to bid you a BIG welcome. My roommate's (rodzina) originated from Poland & are proud of their heritage. When they all get together, one can hear Polish words being tossed all over the place.:D
They have a wonderful & offbeat sense of humor.

I even got her to like my Ts.:D