Hello all

Manimal

Arachnopeon
Hello, I've been listening in for a while, and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a South African living in the UK at the moment, and now find myself happily addicted to T's.
Got a G. Rosea sub/adult a few months ago, and recently a B. Albopilosum juvenile.
Hoping to get an A. versi and an A. metallica soon :D

Great site, great advice.
Speak to you all soon =D

Manimal

Arachnopeon
ithuriel Funnily enough, South Leicestershire :D

Spider_savior I already do ;) hehe

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome :D
Great to have you here :)
Enjoy this forum and your T's :D

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi there. Clever name, I hadn't thought of that before.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"Manimal" was a TV show back in the 80's.

Plot Summary for
"Manimal" (1983)

Jonathan Chase was a British college professor at New York University who had the unusual ability to transform into any kind of animal. He used his powers to battle crime alongside pretty policewoman Brooke and Vietnam-war pal Ty.
It only lasted one season and if you ever see you will know why! Its one of those show that was so bad you can't help but watch it....kind of like a train wreck....you don't want to look but can't help yourself. No insult is intended toward our new member. Welcome to the board! I just remember the show and thought I would mention it.

Manimal

Arachnopeon
:D lol, none taken.
I unfortunately remember that show, hehe. I got the name from a comic book *trying hard to save himself* :)

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
starred simon mcCorkindale i think? was out the same time has bring em back alive and tales of the golden monkey:D from what i can remember. south leicestershire hmmmmmm trying to think......blaby , countesthorpe way? my geography can be pretty crap at times though:confused:

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Manimal
ithuriel Funnily enough, South Leicestershire :D

Spider_savior I already do ;) hehe
YAY! That's 3 in the Leicestershire tarantula possé now!

So... where's YOUR source of crickets/tarantulas etc. in Leics?? :D

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) well the crickets n locust i normally get from scales n tales , burleigh avenue , wigston or granary pets , wigston.my Ts from scales n tales sometimes but normally from matt who lives on oadby road , wigston. i,ll have to email you his number sometime soon when i remember:) its where i recently got my curly hair , a. insubtilis and 2 p.cambridgei from=D . thinking still about getting the t.blondi he tried to sell me:} and the teeny little red knee sling:rolleyes:

Manimal

Arachnopeon
I've been to Scales 'n Tails before, and also Hawg 'n Herp in Wigston, but mostly I go down to the Reptile Centre in Northampton.

ithuriel even more south, down Lutterworth way ;)

Lostkat Leicestershire's the place to be :D

Probably'll bump into you soon :)

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WELCOME!!! There are tons of great people here to answer all of your questions!!

Andy

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Welcome Manimal!! Your addiction has just begun... you will now be living with...

ARACH-NEED!!!

=D

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) cool. not heard of hawg n whatever , the other place mentioned:? apparently pet city used to sell Ts but lost their license:? the one on St.Georges retail park. a friend of mine got a pair of rose hairs from there a few years ago.

Manimal

Arachnopeon
Cheers for the welcome all. :D

Hawg n Herp is on Blaby Rd. Found them on a webring, and they got some good stuff going on there. All captured bred, and £1 bags of peat moss. What more could you need :) Here's the web address: http://www.hawgnherp.co.uk/

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) thanks , rarely go into south wigston so never knew it was there:rolleyes: