Heeeelp!

Christina Rodriguez

Arachnopeon
Need help on Tuesday I had a box arrive with what was supposed to be a male Ephebopus murinus, well I came to find out he is a she and had an egg sac buried in the shipping container...needless to say it hatched today while I was at work.....cute baby Ts all over the place....so I leave them with mom or seperate them

Attachments

Swoop

Arachnosquire
First thing I would do is make sure they can't get out of the enclosure they're currently in. Mom's not going to munch on them, at least, probably not for a while. You've got some time to figure it out but I imagine you don't want them getting out into your house for at least a couple of reasons.

So... free slings?

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Thats.... strange. I would also contact the seller. If it was supposed to be a male and arrived with a viable sac, and it hatched within two/three days, there was likely an error. And probably a big one. Sacs take much longer than that to hatch, as I'm sure you already know.
Thats about all i can suggest, being as new as i am. Id never even considered a situation like this being possible. If the seller says "woops! Too late, now! Have fun!", that could open up some pretty interesting oppurtunities.

ediblepain

Arachnosquire
That's interesting that they didn't notice a sac... and it hatched.. and the slings are already passed the eggs with legs stage..