Heat

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
What do you use to keep your T's toasty? I'm especially interested in those that have 10 or more since I'll be there soon. I need to get a shelving system - I have only 4 T's now, but I plan to get 2 to 4 more soon and will need a better place for them than my desk (in my room). I currently use a 50w infrared lamp pointed at them. I have a large room and I don't want to shell out cash and regulate my room temp with the central heating system. I'm only gonna keep getting more, so your help is much appreciated.

Gracias!

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
You'd be surprised how much heat a little space heater can put out... people seem to really dig the oil-filled radiant heaters as well. Unless your house temps regularly dip below 68 degrees, you probably don't have to worry about supplemental heating anyway...

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Challenging

I've tried the space heater and, yes, they put out a load of heat. But, they're too loud and suck up some fat watts. Remember, I have them in my room. Maybe I need to set them up in my walk-in closet or another room. My whole house gets damn cold, but in the summer it gets in the 100's here in Stockton, Ca. - I'll have the opposite problem soon. This will be my first Summer with T's.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
You should try an oil-filled radiant heater then... they are REALLY quiet...