Heat Packs

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm looking to ship some T's and I'm looking for a national retail chain that carries the 40-hour heat packs. Anyone have any ideas?

Botar

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I tried to find some in Dec and failed. Places not to bother loooking at:
K-mart
Wal-mart
Sports Authority
Target

None the above sold them in my area at least.

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Try, a reptile stor in your town....... They should have a few

Tstorm

Arachnopeon
40 heat packs

I believe John Hoke has them. I bought 10 of them for $16 a couple of months ago.

Tstorm

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Tstorm,
Really?! I need to contact him. I'll be mailing a herp in a bit, and need some heat for him..
Peace,
Gillian

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
try looking in a camping store, the type where they sell tents and stuff, they usually have heat packs so hikers can keep their hands warm.. read th epacket and see if they can be used

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Galyans, a sporting goods/hunting/fishing chain out here has them. They are pretty cheap, too. I would imagine most sporting goods stores that carry any kind of hiking/camping gear would have them.

Bill

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The problem with the one's for hunters/backpackers/campers it that they are typically for shorter periods of time. I ordered some from E-spiderworld. Thanks for all the help... especially the info on where NOT to go... saved me a lot of time. (I think that was JWB)

Botar

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nixy,

Thanks, but I picked up 10 from E-spiderworld for $16, shipping included. I thought I was more pressed for time, but they shipped right away and I had more time than I thought.

Botar