Hate to clown on these guys but...

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
Guess what

Hey all,
Well I suspected her but its confirmed my chilobrachys sp (huahini) 8" female is gravid now Im goin to have alot of Miss nasties and Mr nasties lol, well on another note.
I say the meaner the better.
I have several, I should restate this comment lol but I'll list a few that I have that are the naty of nastiest in order well here I go

Stromatopelma calceatum female
Cyriopagopus Thorelli female (beautiful but evil)
Haplopelma Schmidti females ( I have many if you have a male 50/50 split plz) also they make your hair stand on end, when they rear up
Poecilotheria ornata, regalis, subfusca, formosa, striata, rufilata (all females)
Ephebopus murinus female (gravid)
Psalmopoeus Irminia (soon to have a mate) hey art shes waiting
Hystercrates Hercules big 9 inch female
Haplopelma sp (aureopilosum) male--- email me if you need a male for a 50/50 split
selenecosmia sp, dicromata, arndsti (these females has PMS lol)
I think Ill tell you guys about my experience with that bite from the ornata tomorrow sometime
Caio

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanx for the note petitegreeneyes,
Unfortunately im all alone here when it comes to Ts and petshop ppl only have Cobalts and a Chylobrachys sp.

But hey! i like em' as mean as they come! heh heh

I like mean pets....my dogs are mean, had a malayan pit viper once...sigh....even my fish(giant snakehead) has scarred my right index for life when it was only at 6" :D

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
soon

I will be posting my t's soon waiting for that good deal on digital cameras yet

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by krystal
as much as i would love to take credit for coming up with something as funny and witty as "pterror," i am afraid all credit is due to holley solely.

so holley--here's props to you! (hits chest twice with hand, then does some funky hand maneuver).
hahah! wish I could take credit for it, it's a great name but who was it that said 'there's nothing new under the sun'?!
I didn't make it up, I just heard it, and started using it :D

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
... it's a great name but who was it that said 'there's nothing new under the sun'?!
You just quoted the Bible, Immortal_sinner! ;)

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm spacing on the genus right now by I had an arnstdi (new guinea rust oarnge)that John had to remove from inbetween my shoulderblades today:D
the day wouldn,t be complete unless I did something stupid...lolam