Happiness is...

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Getting A diversipes female in the mail!!!

Packed well by joshuai, thanks, all the way from ALASKA and no frostbite;P

Taking a peek

Instant high five...er eight

Smile, you have an audiance

Kiss my.... PIG{D

Geez this guy is nosey

I am fortunate that I have two males maturing within one or two molts and now two gals. I am so stoked to have a shot at breeding these babes.

Soon to get a MM A sp.peru purple and a MM M balfouri.. SO STOKED!!!

Enjoy the pics.

PIG-

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats PIG! Best of luck with the breeding of these & the balfouri... :)

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks guys, I have been raising 3 A diversipes since they were available for sale (expensive 2 yrs ago) and have been waiting patiently for them to get some size. I don't breed a ton of stuff, just the T's I like, and boy do I like these guys.

Both my males are at the 3-3.5" range and they can't be far from maturing. I would love to cross them off my to breed list and hopefully soon I'll get the chance.

If you love avis, then you gotta love these guys, avis with tude{D.

PIG-

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If your male is 3.5ish or so,I bet they mature on the next molt. Our MM is maybe a hair over 4 inches.4 inches of insanity,that is....Craziest t we have,hands down.Congrats,I was going to pull the trigger and buy that girl,but now I know who to shoot the evil eye at now.... ;).....Minatrix is doing great btw......

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If your male is 3.5ish or so,I bet they mature on the next molt. Our MM is maybe a hair over 4 inches.4 inches of insanity,that is....Craziest t we have,hands down.Congrats,I was going to pull the trigger and buy that girl,but now I know who to shoot the evil eye at now.... ;).....Minatrix is doing great btw......
LOL, good to hear the kids are doing well.
Like you state the diversipes are insane by comparison to the other avis. Must have been crossed with OBT's somewhere in their family tree!!!

PIG-

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very pretty girl, Pig. Good luck with your breeding project. I picked up a few juvenile A.diversipes recently and so far the 2 who have molted were both females. I would think the ones who are male will mature within a few molts as well. I'll let you know if they molt ultimate before your boyz do. You're getting quite an Avic collection going.
Diane

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice A. divesrsi Pig!!!!
Nice find!!! It's hard to find them that size.. not much around!!!!
I've been recently expanding my avic collect as well and also got a diversi last week!!!...... it's only 3/4" though... But they got some beautiful, bright and different colored markings..
I love it when their a sling!!!!

But i cant wait for mines to grow...
In due time!!! I hope it's grow to be a beauty!!!

Peace!!!

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Diane, thanks!!!
My next big breeding is that of my A amozonicas, this is one avi I drool over, size, color and sweet disposition.

If only a viable sac came my way:worship:

Arachnoholic420, it takes some time for these buggers to mature or gain some size.

This was about two yrs ago, first molt with me

re-housing after 3rd molt

Feeding

My favorite A dievrsipes pics, wanna drink

And today

They will get big, but you have to wait;P

Enjoy

PIG-