Haplopelma mixax?

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is it just me, or are there no H. minax available anywhere? The only haplo's I can find are lividum, longipes, and schmidti. Does anyone know where I can find an H. minax?

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I bought one last week but I'm in the UK, I take it you are across the pond ?

ratz00

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got one H. Minax ( is this the same? ). Its a Juvie w/ 2inch LS. Came with a package of T's I bought. 3 weeks ago. I dont really want it, but I guess I am stuck with it. I'd sell it to you but I am all the way here in the Philippines and I dont have the permits for it... sigh.:(

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So does no one in the US have H. minax then?

P.S. If mod reads this, I'd appreciate if you'd change the topic title to "Haplopelma minax?"

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
man years ago they were everywhere!(i'm haplo crazy{D ) alot of dealers had spiderlings also sometime ago, that's why i got acouple awhile back,keep checking the classifides also,that's where i got one of them(female) the other was a spiderling from a dealer,it's matured since then female also,they are one of my favorite t pitch,jet black(no pattern on abdomen) pure evil:razz: like you said there are alot of hap.ssp for sale out there,and i saw pics of some claiming to be minax,but believe me there is a difference. just keep checking around. i'm sure you will stumble on one:)

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is exactly why I want a minax over a longipes or "spp. vietnam" or other haplo. I love the jet black look, and I want to start collecting old world T's.

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i have a cb minax.there were a bunch around a year or two back but i think they were all sold off.was told there the real deal
heres a pic

i wish i bought more when i had the chance :wall:
might be some wc adults available soon ;)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i have a cb minax.there were a bunch around a year or two back but i think they were all sold off.was told there the real deal
heres a pic

i wish i bought more when i had the chance :wall:
might be some wc adults available soon ;)
awesome! wait till it matures males will kind of look like that juvie,but the females:drool: oooh man they come out completely different.. jet black very stunning.