Old Timer
malhavoc,
i take it you dont got bad reaction to bug bites then hehe,

Josh

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GOOD GOD! There's insanity all over this board! =D

Almost makes me want to try that with my cobalt but then I remember the whole "paintbrush" incident and I have a faint feeling of having to go to the restroom...,:rolleyes: =D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Malhavoc's
And I've been working on a few new theories I'd luv to discuss with ya.
Well, glad to hear that, escrow is going to close fer shur this coming week... it's possible we could be moving Tuesday or Wednesday! And, I'M YOUR SLAVE DRIVER!!!! (Draken is my moving company!:D )

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Jguy001
malhavoc,
i take it you dont got bad reaction to bug bites then hehe,

Josh
wouldn't know I dont get bit very often if at all. Mostly masqeetos but do they count? lol, I've yet to be bit my a tarantula. True spiders yes many times but thats because of the way I hold them, sometimes I hodl them so I perpusly get bit so I can inspect ther fangs clearly

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
Well, glad to hear that, escrow is going to close fer shur this coming week... it's possible we could be moving Tuesday or Wednesday! And, I'M YOUR SLAVE DRIVER!!!! (Draken is my moving company!:D )
It'll cost ya an Usumbra and maybe yer gigtgas.. lol..jk.. Okay I'll see what I can do. and perhaps A curly hair. [its not like I can jsut take it from him but perhaps you can give him a call.

danielr6543

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pics mizm. Id love to see some pics of some folks handling an H. Maculata. So far the only ones i have seen are on the ats site. Anyway nice pics again and maybe when i get a better digital cam that doesnt take crappy blurry pictures always ill post some pics of my crazy handling experiences.