H.petersii help!

Stugy

Arachnolord
I just got back from school a few minutes ago and I found my beloved first scorpion like this: nyarz 005.jpg Normally she is extremely active. The thing is, ever since I bought her in July, she has only eaten about 4 times. Those 4 times consisted of very small items. She has refused to eat otherwise. The substrate is deep enough for her to make a comfortable burrow in which she has done at least once but my mother forced me to demolish it because she thought the scorpion probably escaped (Veni the H.petersii lived in her burrow for 2 months without coming out, hence my mother's agitation). Right now she is barely moving in the state she is in and isn't doing anything. She has never molted in my care and I presume she is wild caught. Is this a death pose? Please I need answers!:bigtears:

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
The tail isn't looking good, but is it eating a cricket? If so, then that is a good sign already. What is your humidity in that tank? It looks very dry (at least the sub does) and it could be dehydrated. It sucks that your mom forced you o demolish it's burrow, probably put it under quite a bit of stress. All you can really do is give it a new burrow and a little more humidity if possible

Stugy

Arachnolord
She's dead now... Substrate was very humid. I sprayed everyday like a monsoon because San Diego is really dry. The thing was a wax worm. Veni the scorpion is now dead... 'sigh' I knew it was gonna happen so soon. I was able to tell when I got her but I still kept her. R.I.P Veni (H.petersii) ????-10/31/16. Just before I go to a Halloween party too.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
She's dead now... Substrate was very humid. I sprayed everyday like a monsoon because San Diego is really dry. The thing was a wax worm. Veni the scorpion is now dead... 'sigh' I knew it was gonna happen so soon. I was able to tell when I got her but I still kept her. R.I.P Veni (H.petersii) ????-10/31/16. Just before I go to a Halloween party too.
Wow, so sorry. Just to ask, how did you know when you got her? That is terrible, but at least it was kept in, it seems like, great condition :) That is exactly how my 2i H. flavidulus looked when it died, so it was probably natural causes.

Stugy

Arachnolord
She just looked like she wouldn't last long :/ There were no real signs but I just felt it. Maybe just sheer coincidence that I was right. I predicted she would've died around September. I think I'm going to frame Veni. Yesterday she looked perfectly fine and today, like previously said, was very sluggish and died shortly before your first post. I find it very random. I still wish I tried a little harder to hold her at least once before her death :/.