H. Lividum Sling (finally!!!)

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
I've been waiting (not patiently) for about 6 weeks to get my hands on one of these slings:

I am very excited to see some major tunneling....and for the colors to start kicking in.

Jeff

Side note: I have a WC sub-adult (female I think) but the thing is the proverbial pet-rock (unless provoked) and doesn’t even burrow (in this I guess I am somewhat lucky as I am not just caring for dirt and I can see it all the time) but I would have liked to see some significant excavation occur.

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
cool

That's really nice spiderling. I don't really have an interest for a cobalt for some reson... but i'm planing to buy one..so um yeah well any ways good luck with ur spiderling and have a nice day
geo

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
the cobalt i've seen in a pet store seemed like a high price just to pay for a small piece of webbing. (grin)

it was in molt too so i never got to see it. maybe 1 or 2" for $70. they can be lovely, but too aggressive for my tastes.

that is a beautiful sling though, just lovely! :D

Peter_Parker

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
$70???

Wow, that's kinda pricey. I only spent $45 on mine, and she's a full grown female. wow!!! :confused: But then again, pet stores have a habit of over pricing... :mad:

Last edited:

xWARxPATHx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Cobalt Blue sling has made 2 seperate tunnel enterances. Its skittish but docile when it had a spurt with mites I was able to pick it up without any threat pose etc... it just kind of froze there and let me get it into a better enclosure.

Peter_Parker

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
mine is coo coo

Mine is crazy, and really fast! I underestimated her speed, plus she seems to seek out biting me! Not even gonna try it with gloves on. Still lover er' though! ;)