H. lividium losing legs?!

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations to you if she's getting better!:)

Out of curiousity........can this happen to a tarantula often and how can you avoid it?

-Dan
I have no idea...it doesnt really sound like anyone here is totally sure of what is causing her problem.

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is my conclusion that only people on this website are crazy enough to be extremely happy when something is "feeling good enough" to try and attack them :) (Myself included!)

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm going to put my vote in for a very low humidity problem. A while in a highly humid I.C.U. and she perks up. With the legs she lost, it's about the only thing that it could be at this point. Let us know if anything else changes.

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree. Im going to keep her in there another day, and then move her into a kritter keeper and see how she does.

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree. Im going to keep her in there another day, and then move her into a kritter keeper and see how she does.
Great news ! I haven't seen my CB for a while, but it's only 2 inches, when I do see it, I always receive a nice reception..................:eek:

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Glad to hear everything turned out alright. Sounds to me like bumping up the humidity did the trick.

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a feeling Im going to end up keeping this girl...afterall- why would anyone want to buy a 5 legged tarantula from a petstore? ;)