H. incei

mcdeez

Arachnopeon
I have been reading in other threads that H. incei are communal. i was just wandering if this is like the a. avic they tolerate each other until one gets really hungry or are they truly communal.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've seen pics and read that they are truly comunal given each one has their own hide and they are always well fed. I have one but only one so I have no personal experience with this.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have also read threads of wild habitats being home to dozens of them in a small area.

I would think the well fed rule would still apply. If they get hungery I am sure they would eventually view their brothers and sisters as a food item.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
try looking in the genus picture thread. someone showed pics of their communal tank there and explained how it worked out. there still was cannibalism, out of a whole sac only a dozen or a bit more actually made it to adulthood. they started reproducing in the communal setup though...

8Pat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know Martin and Amanda (tarcan and the red queen) keep a bunch together. And yes it started as an egg sac.
8Pat