H. adansoni spider hanging out on the bottom? Almost burrowing??

Mandora

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
I posted a couple weeks ago about what I thought was a tan jumper that I found roaming my house, but I've since been corrected (by several jumper experts!) that what I actually have, somehow, is a H. adansoni. I suspect it stowed away on a plant from a local nursery, because they are not at all native to where I am. As such, I have no idea how old she is, just that she's a mature female.

Anyway - for the past 3 days she's been hanging out at the bottom of her enclosure, digging in the substrate (it's reptisoil because I have live plants in there), almost making little tunnels. There are webs/anchor lines all along the bottom so I know she's been moving around. At one point I actually witnessed her digging. I thought she was dying because why else would a jumper spend all its time on the ground, but she doesn't seem to be slowing down at all.
Is this a thing with these spiders? She doesn't seem sick or injured, and still moves VERY fast if I nudge her. I gave her some water today thinking she was maybe dehydrated, and she DID drink, but no other changes. She just seems to be enjoying the floor of her enclosure more than the various vines/plants/sides. This is super weird, right?
Should I DO anything? Or just let her enjoy her identity as a burrowing spider?
Thanks all for your thoughts!