guess what I got?~

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
this super nice guy in Seattle needed to find homes for 2 GIRLS...I have an immature male, and it's hard to find female L parahybanas...
is this cool, or what?!!!!

Last edited:

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You lucky girl.:)
You must be livin right. Were they free?
If so, you really must be living right.
Will you please send me the extra one? LOL=D

Ernie

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, they were free, I'm tapped out for money LOL
I gave him 2 Usambara slings since I felt guilty for just taking them!
He is terribly allergic to urticating hair, and can't keep NW species anymore.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
this super nice guy in Seattle needed to find homes for 2 GIRLS...I have an immature male, and it's hard to find female L parahybanas...
is this cool, or what?!!!!
Holley,
what a nice belated birthday present for yourself! is the other female the same size too?
Ed

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
no Ed, she is quite a bit smaller, from what I can tell (she's scrunched up) she's about 5.5" or so. Both of them are approx 2.5 years old. Not sure when they mature, but my male is not mature yet, so hopefully will find out

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ok...here is a size comparison
this is the small girl:

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
here's another of the large one....she is really big, I don't think it's showing up in the pics...

Last edited:

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
OK that does it!:D I am getting an L.parahybana as soon as i can find a sub-adult sexed female. Not only are they big but they look good and are such cool spiders liking to stay out in the open and all.

Mark

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Bjorgly there is a subadult sexed female at the same store where i bought mine right here in Kamloops.

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jacen,

Do you know if this store will ship to me? Im in Calgary, Alberta. It is a short distance so priority overnight wouldn't be too bad cost wise. Also do you know how big it is or how much it costs?

Thanks!

Mark

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Holley,
Lucky! I can only hope my wee one turns out to be a female. I usually name all my pets, with somewhat "human" names. (chalk it up to not being able to have kids) In the case of my parahybana, its being renamed "Shrimp". I'm hoping the slow rate of growth means its a female.
Even as a teensy one, the willingness to stay in the open is already there.
Peace,
Gillian
)o(

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
luv them much!

my little bugger...she(i hope) is only about 2.5" but i love her so much! She eats like a horse and likes to stay out and be seen. I used to hold her when she was smaller...but i dont dare now...she is too darn fast! I just cant wait till she becomes the big'uns that i seen in pictures.