Guess that spider Pt. 2

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Just a heads up, there's an order to things here. @NMTs guessed the last one correctly, so it's his turn to go. If you guess his submission correctly, then it's your turn.
This one should be a little challenging. No cheating...

P5260046.JPG

sparticus

Arachnoknight
Oh man, I'm not good with old worlds- not looking is the easiest way to avoid temptation. What a gorgeous spider! I'm gonna guess Phormingochilus Sabah Blue?

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Oh man, I'm not good with old worlds- not looking is the easiest way to avoid temptation. What a gorgeous spider! I'm gonna guess Phormingochilus Sabah Blue?
That's incorrect. Keep trying!

corydalis

Arachnoknight
If its not an adult T then my guess would be an Ornithoctoninae sp. Vietnam Silver based on the coloration.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
If its not an adult T then my guess would be an Ornithoctoninae sp. Vietnam Silver based on the coloration.
The sub-family is correct, but the location is not. It's from further west, from a place known for it's party scene...

sparticus

Arachnoknight
Ooh! I found it, from the location hint, pretty sure. But I just got one last turn, do I wait and see if someone else gets it? I don't know the rules. 😆

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Ooh! I found it, from the location hint, pretty sure. But I just got one last turn, do I wait and see if someone else gets it? I don't know the rules. 😆
No need to wait - if you think you've got it, go for it.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
In that case, I think
Ornithoctoninae sp. Koh Phangan
That's the one. There are so many of these obscure localities of Ornithoctoninae and Selenocosmiinae out there that it's going to take a few hints to get most of them, I think. Good job, you're up again!

sparticus

Arachnoknight
I think the rest of mine are kinda easy, but I'll go again. Here, this was kind of a fun close up shot: 20230527_203959.jpg