Guess that plant v2

brolloks

Arachnobaron
Hi all,

I have bought a couple of seeds a few months ago which I have been trying to get to germinate. Here is one of the plants that have germinated so far.

Can you guess what it is? Shouldn't be to difficult ;)

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Drosophyllum lusitanicum. The outward coiling is a dead giveaway.
Given how handily you grew Roridula, and the fact that you live in a Mediterranean climate, you shouldn't have too much trouble. But given how finicky this plant is known to be...good luck anyway.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Given how handily you grew Roridula, and the fact that you live in a Mediterranean climate, you shouldn't have too much trouble. But given how finicky this plant is known to be...good luck anyway.

schmiggle

Arachnoking

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Hi all,

I have bought a couple of seeds a few months ago which I have been trying to get to germinate. Here is one of the plants that have germinated so far.

Can you guess what it is? Shouldn't be to difficult ;)

Um... grass?o_O I won't win this game:p

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Show off hahaha posting three times to rub it in:happy: just teasing @schmiggle but OP hasn't said if you are correct, though wouldn't surprise us if you are!