Grr...

pinkytoe

Arachnopeon
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
13
My a. avic constructed her little tunnel home a few weeks ago and I truly believe she has not left it since. I was so worried about her not eating that I 'helped' a cricket get in there. She scrunched up and refused to have anything to do with it. I have since removed the crickets and have been keeping her water dish full and her enclosure moist, but am thinking about buying one of those fancy-pants arboreal cages from Tarantulacages.com.

My question is this: Should I wait until she decides to molt or something and then move her, or go ahead and move her when I get the new cage? I haven't even ordered it, so it will be a few weeks. I really hate the thought of destroying her home, but she's in a horizontal enclosure right now and I'd like to put her in something more vertical so she can climb.

*frustrated* >_<
 

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
662
Glad you decided to give her a better home :) You should wait until after she molts, and then a week after that at least before making a cage transfer.
Good luck with the molt :)
 
Top