Green tree python

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by freetosting
They always have really good prices and service, hey anybody that has been there what do you think of that Wayne guy. I think he is the only thing wrong with that store, sometimes I think he knows what he is talking about but other time's he sounds like a cpmplete idiot that is just BS just to sell stuff, sean can back me up on this lol. Anybody else that lives in AZ been there and met wayne. Peace.

Yea.. id have to agree, He knows alot about this kind of stuff, But some of the things he says are just to try and BS Some people into buying stuff. The other people there tell the truth if they dont know, but that doesnt happen very often..

Ian

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah, he tried to tell me that a female scorpion grows larger then a male one, lol. :? He has said a bunch of stupid things like that, with my cousin's Salmon pink, we took it there to sex it, he was like you got yourself a female and Sean was like YES> and then he goes o wait, actually it's a male, lol.

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea, sean was telling me about that, can you tell if its in Premolt or not? Sexing the molt skin would be so much freakin easyer..
He should have brought it to the party, brandon and darrin would have told him the sex.

Ian

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He did bring it, he brought the skin and the LP and Daryn and john both sexed it and said it was a female. That wayne guy is a joke. :}

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ahh, cool, when one of those parahybana slings he got turns mature male,(unless he gets REALLY lucky and gets 2 females....;P) is he gonna try to breed em?
I Think having 2500 slings would be good for him..;P :D ;P

Ian

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by freetosting
They always have really good prices and service, hey anybody that has been there what do you think of that Wayne guy. I think he is the only thing wrong with that store, sometimes I think he knows what he is talking about but other time's he sounds like a cpmplete idiot that is just BS just to sell stuff, sean can back me up on this lol. Anybody else that lives in AZ been there and met wayne. Peace.
Wayne is a good guy.
It just takes a little time to get to know him.
He knows more about T's than anybody I've met.
And as far as I know, he's never missed yet in sexing any of the T's I've bought there.
The fact that he'll even sex his stock, in my book makes him a good guy.
It just takes a little time to get to know him.
So, Stop dog'in him online.

Ernie

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok ok, lol, sorry ernie, he's aight. A little weird and picky. But cool, I'll stop dogging him.

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
But, let's hear some stories or experiences with green tree pythons, or any snakes. Are green tree python's hard to take care of? Anybody got any Bite reports, I wanna hear some bite stories. lol. Let's get a good thread going. Peace. :}
P.S]I got bit by a rattlesnake once, no actually I didn't, it tried to bite me but it only got my pants, rip a small hole in my pants. lol. Serious.

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
freetosting,
GTP's are not difficult to care for if they are set up properly. An adult bite is nothing to laugh at. I've never been bit by adult, but I know people who have. It hurt enough for them not let it happen again. I have recieved a bite from a 2yr old female. She bit and let go. It was a feeding response and it hardly drew blood.
Since you didn't ask a specific question I will provide you with some links to an excellent caresheet and FAQ. This will pretty much cover everything.

Here they are:
http://www.chondroweb.com/fineGTPs/Care_sheets.html
http://pub28.ezboard.com/fchondroforumfrm4
http://chondroweb.com/Caging.htm

Some cage making plans:
http://www.chondroweb.com/fineGTPs/caging.htm

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.
Mike

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cool, thnx man, I appreciate it. One of the things that attracted me to them was the bright color, but also the eyes, something about the eyes. They have that drawing in affect, ya know. But thnx man. Peace.

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer