Great, now I've gotta Rosehair

LCDXX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My good friend decided that my "Evil Petting Zoo" wasn't evil enough with just scorpions so he shows up on my doorstep with a Chilean Rosehair (G. Rosea) name "Kefka" - Final Fantasy 3/6 reference for you gamers out there.

Guess I'll be posting to the T forums now. XO, Kugellager, Skinhead... who among you has T's? I see Skinheaddave posting to the T forum so I've taken the liberty of sending you a PM about some stuff.

XO, I take it you specialize in scorpions... Kugellager, do you mess you mess with them?

Thanks you guys for all your help - you all really make this hobby more enjoyable.

LCDXX

PS- pics and stuff coming to this thread later

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
X-O owns a few T`s also.

Sorry thought i`d clear that up.

Mat

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I deal with anything interesting I can get my grasp on. *lol* Mostly scorpions and some Ts, Millis, Centis, lizards, snakes, and other inverts, fish and the occasional mammal. With all the scorpion postings I play around with plus e-mails, I usually don't have too much time to step in the doors over at the other forums, though occasionally, you'll see posts from me elsewhere.

adios,
edw. :D

LCDXX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry to leave you outta the list, Mat - kudos to you as well!

LCDXX

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
We have about as many Ts as scorpions .. but that is more Tamara's domain. That being said, I'm a huge fan of rose hairs and usumbaras. I've responded to your PM.

Cheers,
Dave