Great experience

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I used 3 hours tonight witnessing my first molt where i watched the hole proces, great experience and i would just tell every other new guys with T´s to do the same when you get the chance to;-) Even if it starts at midnight:)
And btw, it went perfect.

During;

After;

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I never get tired of watching them molt. Very seldom catch mine in the act though.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes, it is a great thing, and i guess i just got lucky;-)

ratz00

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I always keep track of my T's molting schedules. I always isolate tehm when they near their molt, so I can watch them through the process. This way I can intervene when they get into trouble... but no matter what anyone says, its always a profound event to behold.:D :D :D

christin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awwe, that's wonderful! I got to see my first molt not too long ago as well. The whole process is amazing. I wish I could molt, crawl right out of my skin with fresh colors and all {D

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awwe, that's wonderful! I got to see my first molt not too long ago as well. The whole process is amazing. I wish I could molt, crawl right out of my skin with fresh colors and all {D

LOL i guess that would be easyer for you, because you only have 2 legs vs the T´s 8;-)

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've had T's for years, and it still amazes me! But loke a lot of things,nothing is like the first time{D , though!