Great deal!

That_Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I met a guy today at a reptile store. He sold me a cobalt(4' female), a togo starburst( about 5.5' female), a blood leg(Male, 3'), 5 petpals(Good size), some substrate, and a burger(Half of his lunch) for a whole $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man keeps reptiles, and knows almost nothing about them. His wife bought the spiders(From someone, I dont know) and he said that he didnt want anything to do with spiders. And his shop is closing(Awesome sell out!)

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
..........10 bucks.. bah, that guy got so ripped off it isnt even funny=D
Why cant i find buys like that?:mad:

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The ol store going under deal...

Kinda reminds me of a steal I got several years back. There was this guy who had some coin mommy and daddy gave him so he opened up a pet shop near here. Less than half a year later he was bailing and I wound up with 30 baby burms ( two were albino and 3 green albino ), 12 columbian boas, 4 rosy boas, and 3 brand new 75 gallon lizard lounges for 200 bucks. :) At the time just one lizard lounge went for around 600 ish retail so needless to say I snatched them up and was quite pleased. Coolest part was the guy called me when he was going under and made me the offer before anyone else jumped on it. Didn't have to haggle or anything. :)

Phil

That_Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Delonigan
whats the name of the shop.. and whats their phone number?
I live in North Highlands California. In Sacramento. The place is called Reptile outlet, I dont have a number. But the guy was really cool about it! Unless he was lieing, I sexed the spiders my self. So im pretty sure I got a good deal!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
now thats a sweet deal :)
even if you got all males!

i don't mind getting males -- just go on a breeding loan and snag half an eggsac =D

but seriously man, good find!

was the burger half eaten, cos then.. maybe not so sweet deal, but...

still, thats the pick up of the century!!!
close outs are the best!!!

peace
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey That-Guy,
Did the guy have anymore T's?
I will be around the Sac. area today and tomorrow and would stop by there if he had anyhting worth having. Let me know. thanks.

That_Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He doesnt. He is an arachnophobe. He loves snakes and lizards for all those herp fans out there:) And as you might have read, he is cloing his shop. I dont know if hes moving or something else.