Genus Grammostola

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
G.grossa post molt :D

Even got a cute little mirror patch on her rump.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Little Fouscous molted a few weeks ago... My good battery for my digicam fried maybe a couple weeks before, and the battery it came with, well needs a battery so it might last over 15-20 minutes. But I didn't have much to do today, and dealt with the 45min charge time. And too looks of pictures of my babies/slings. Someday, maybe 5-9 years I can add their grown picture as well. But Fouscous is looking like adult colors are about to burst out next molt

Oh, Fousous is a Grammostola chalcothrix :)

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
And of course Mendi Jr has to molt in the same time frame, but she's still looking rather fresh, and growing faster than I'm used to having Gramm's grow

She's not as large as Fouscous but did get a good but larger this molt

Mendi.jr. is a Grammostola mendozae

I included a picture back when I got her, She's done a good bit of growing these 6 montha :D

Sandra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love the pic of Orion's G.a.!

I was asked about pics of my little G.aureostriata (unsexed, 1.5-1.75"), so will put them here in this thread for easy finding.

Taken last month:

Attachments

DeathRowDisco

Arachnopeon
Just a G. rosea who no longer lives with me any more. As you can see, we became quite good friends when she did, though... we used to sit like that (her hangin out on my face, haha) and watch TV "together" every day, haha.
*Note- before anybody comments about it... I WAS laying back in a chair, I don't think there's any way she could have fallen and done any serious damage, and yes, I know it's not a good idea, for *my* sake, either... but I sat with her like that EVERY day, she never once went into a threat posture, or kicked hairs at me, at any time...she was my little buddy, haha.

Attachments

Last edited:

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks, Sandra! I'm definately going to get one of those little guys.

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My male and female PLUS a mating picture...crossing fingers!

Renee

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Grammostola aureostriata female @ 6"

Mating:

Later,

Jake

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
hey dan thats awsome its always cool when the color first starts to show on a T...sounds like she/he is growing at a good pace as well :cool: {D

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here's a pic of my mature female G.rosea nibbling on a roach.