Got Tarantula Memes?

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
Okay, so I see these popping up quite often but I have no clue what it means or why it is funny...can you fill me in?
i’ll do my best. it’s more-or-less copying/making fun of a trope seen in (mainly animated) TV shows. The “glowing” or “lens flare” eyes tend to indicate that a character is about to unleash a very powerful attack, is stronger than anticipated, or is about to drop some serious knowledge. It’s usually associated with extreme power, and has come to be associated with the “begone (derogatory term for a woman idk if i’m allowed to say this on here)” meme. In shorter terms:
there going F U L L W O K E

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
i’ll do my best. it’s more-or-less copying/making fun of a trope seen in (mainly animated) TV shows. The “glowing” or “lens flare” eyes tend to indicate that a character is about to unleash a very powerful attack, is stronger than anticipated, or is about to drop some serious knowledge. It’s usually associated with extreme power, and has come to be associated with the “begone (derogatory term for a woman idk if i’m allowed to say this on here)” meme. In shorter terms:
Thanks for that, lol. Didn't understand much more after @Cas S replied...:D

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I laugh but it wasn't so long ago I was as ignorant as the son.
Its all forgiven..

.. but I can’t belive I have only found this thread now.

If you are easily offended then I am sorry for the incoming memes

..maybe

basin79

ArachnoGod
Its all forgiven..

.. but I can’t belive I have only found this thread now.

If you are easily offended then I am sorry for the incoming memes

..maybe
Easily offended? The only things that offend me are animal abusers, ill manners and humans.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Geez, my meme game is weaker than I thought. You people are deep frying memes and talking about being "Woke", meanwhile I'm still singing about Harambe and asking people if they know the way.

I'll be back. With memes. Maybe.