Got some new critters..

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I will save this *Link*.....

you are one crazy mofo....my gf is going to shoot me. :p....wow
...Incase you end-up, on the next Episode of the 1st 48 :eek: TY 4 the purchase and Convo's - Jason :D

P.S. We can ALL thank "SnakeCollector" for the Healthy GBB offspring!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice new additions! They're so cute!
Thank you! :)
Is this the package you were waiting for last week? Nice babies! I'm happy for you :D Glad they got such a great dad too.
Awe! Thanks.. :) Yes.. This is the package I was waiting for last week.. Dang USPS wanted to delay it.. :rolleyes:
Hey Tommy, Congrats on the new additions. :)........and sorry to hear the tigrinawesselli didn't make it. :( Hopefully you'll be able to get another one soon! :)

Well, B boehmei # 2 pulled a surprise molt on me today *drumroll*............and we have....spermatheca! :) This is the first molt that was not entirely shredded and was able to open it for a look to find the double-horned flap! I've actually been suspecting it because of her size after the last molt but didn't want to trust it. Fran said she looked fem for sure. Her molt measured 5.75 somewhat stretched so 5.5" or thereabouts relaxed- and maybe 6" for sure now.

edit- Last molt 07-18-10, to the day. (-;

Cheers,
Terry
Thanks Terry! :) Congrats on the molt.. When do you plan on breeding? {D
Will have another out.....Sipy get's some replacement Nhando's too {plus Freebies} :eek: - J ;)
That is awesome bubba.. Thank you! :)

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I posted that earlier today, and when i got home there was a nice Exvium? (shed exo) at the top of its hole, It looks much much more like yours now but hard to tel cause it is so deep in its little nest.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
New Ts

Nice additions u got man, cant wait to see wut else u get.

Sharpfang is the man, always sticks by his word. And watches out for fellow hobbyists.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Hey Tommy - if you really don't want the N chromatus, I'll pick it up from you sometime! I love them!

Marga

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Those are two very good looking critters..i like the violaceopes the most, very interesting..I cant wait till I start learning more about other species to slowly watch my collection go up..thanks for sharing, and congrats on the new slings!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey Tommy. It's gonna be awhile since I don't know much about the dos and donts. I want her to get to near max size before I try, in attempt to possibly get larger spiderling size, but also don't want to wait too long. I do plan on it, though.

Good luck with the new additions. I've been thinking on L violaceopes for some time. After all, I have no blue or purple t's in the collect. GBB is a good one, .too! :)

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice spiders

Even the N Chromatus. I guarantee it will grow on you. At least as good a feeder as the GBB, and a much faster grower. They get better looking with each molt!

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Nice additions! My GBB is one of my favs, never turns down a meal. Only ones I like to watch eat better than it is those gigas I got from you.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Self-control? What is that? {D
Does not compute! Error! Error! *head explodes*

You'll love them. One of my L.violaceopes gives threat poses to the flash light I think you'll have fun with your's. GBB are bottomless pits, they web everything but do take long in premolt.

Congrats on the new additions. I'll set my watch to 5 minutes before you make another purchase. {D;P

EDIT

Mine is acting arboreal.. Weird.. I cant wait until it grows.. Hope it grows fast.. I wil be powerfeeding it...

I would be upset about the P. tig not being there... Real upset.. Thats what I really wanted..
Is there a package deal involving GBB, L.violaceopes, a pokie and mystery Nhandu?

SipY

Arachnopeon
yep, sharpfang put two up. i caught the first one...gbb, pokie, nhandu, sing blue, a. sp. bolivia and a mystery sling. for $50 bones, who could complain

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Tommy - if you really don't want the N chromatus, I'll pick it up from you sometime! I love them!

Marga
Hey Marga... I actually have a buddy that I will give it to IF I decided to part with it... :cool:

Those are two very good looking critters..i like the violaceopes the most, very interesting..I cant wait till I start learning more about other species to slowly watch my collection go up..thanks for sharing, and congrats on the new slings!
Best advice I can give.. Just stick around here and read everything.. Then you will be ready for anything.. Shoot.. I wasnt 6 months into the hobby & keeping a few S. calceatums.. But! I read up on them & learned everything I could before I got them.. Best of luck with your collection growing.. :)

Hey Tommy. It's gonna be awhile since I don't know much about the dos and donts. I want her to get to near max size before I try, in attempt to possibly get larger spiderling size, but also don't want to wait too long. I do plan on it, though.

Good luck with the new additions. I've been thinking on L violaceopes for some time. After all, I have no blue or purple t's in the collect. GBB is a good one, .too! :)
Terry... The best way to learn on the breeding is to just do it.. I read alot.. Watched alot of videos... It still was not enough.. I was still nervous as heck when I paired my Avics.. But the female was a sweetheart.. So it went smooth..

Get a L. violaceopes.. This little one is already awesome.. It takes down roaches like nothing.. Same with the GBB.. :D

Even the N Chromatus. I guarantee it will grow on you. At least as good a feeder as the GBB, and a much faster grower. They get better looking with each molt!
I guess we will see if it grows on me.. :eek:

Nice additions! My GBB is one of my favs, never turns down a meal. Only ones I like to watch eat better than it is those gigas I got from you.
Thanks Joey.. The GBB.. It took a roach the was twice its size a few minutes after unpacking it.. I love it! :D

Does not compute! Error! Error! *head explodes*

You'll love them. One of my L.violaceopes gives threat poses to the flash light I think you'll have fun with your's. GBB are bottomless pits, they web everything but do take long in premolt.
A threat at the flashlight? {D Thats awesome! :D I cant wait until this little one grows.. :D I have wanted a LV for a while now.. Glad I finally have one.. :)

Congrats on the new additions. I'll set my watch to 5 minutes before you make another purchase. {D;P
I already have another package coming this week.. :D

Is there a package deal involving GBB, L.violaceopes, a pokie and mystery Nhandu?
There was a package deal... I dont know if Jason (sharpfang) has any more though.. But it wasnt a mystery Nhandu... Its a mystery sling.. Jason said it was in an import with a buddy of his.. Said they didnt know what it was.. You should contact him and see if he has any more.. :)