Got my 2nd spider today!

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi all,

I want you guys to know I got my 2nd (actually 3rd) spider today. As some of you already know I recently bought a B. Boehmei that had a little molting problems, wich became eventually his death. I got refund from the store I bought it from, and today I bought another B. Boehmei (from another store).

It isn't really big yet, but it still looks cool :). I think it has to get used to its new surroundings first, he just keeps sitting there in the top left corner of his container.

Here's the pic, hope you like him, I sure do!

Ðennis

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice little Boehmi :)
What IS that black thing though ?

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congratulations on your new acquisition! Those are great looking spiders. I think that it is number one on my "to get" list. You said that it wasn't that big. But it looks like it has its adult colors. How many inches iis it?

Jon

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The black thing is an uuuhm .. dunno what its called, but there's a light bulb behind it go het the temperature up. I've been thinking about removing it, but the spider doesn't really seem to be bothered by it yet.
About the size of it, it's body length is about 2 inches. I couldn't get its legpsan because it was too busy being scared of me. I hope it still has some growing to do...

Ðennis

Jono_mad

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that's really cool. i've got a boehmei and a albopilosm coming in the post soon but they'll only be around 1 1/2 inches in legspan so a lot smaller. i can't wait these will be my second and third t's.
good luck with your new t.

Jono

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by dennie
The black thing is an uuuhm .. dunno what its called, but there's a light bulb behind it go het the temperature up. I've been thinking about removing it, but the spider doesn't really seem to be bothered by it yet.
Ðennis
Great looking spider.
That black light thing. Hope its not a Easy Bake Spider Oven.
Just a thought.

Ernie

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He/she is very beautiful :D I am glad you got a refund from that pet store :(