Got me a Curly hair = )

TigerLily87

Arachnopeon
Finally got my Brachy.Albo and I'm 75% sure its female but need to wait til she molts to be sure! Shes 3inches maybe a lil bigger and gorgeous!

Sadly though, my lil A.Avic (1/4') passed away, I'm not entirely sure why because she was fine and eating the night before then was limp with her face in her web in the morning. I kept her just in case...but was for sure passed. I know the lil Avics are really sensitive to their environment so I can only guess something wasn't quite right. So sad :(

On a bit more cheerful not heres a pic of my new Curly...
(pics a bit blurred coz its a phone pic...need to get me a camera lol)

Last edited:

TigerLily87

Arachnopeon
Well I'm not a pro by any means but just going by the ventral sexing pics on here lol.

TigerLily87

Arachnopeon
Well they have a gallery just for sexing Ts, 2 of our Ts are up in there to be sexed. My Curly and Emilia are always deep in their burrows making it hard to get a good ventral shot lol.

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Nice! I just got 4 b. albos slings this week. One is freshly molted, so you can see the hairs on its legs, the other three are just pink and too cute. :p I think the dealer said they were all 2nd instars. They are adorable and teeny tiny.

I love slings. I have a total of 11 slings now. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to care for slings, but so far we've only lost 2 versi slings. And those are notoriously hard to care for, from what I've read. My A. avic juvie is in premolt (I think). She won't eat and isn't climbing very well. I'm leaving her alone and hopefully she will have a fine new set of clothes to show off soon!

Congrats on the beautiful (hopefully) female T! I can't wait til mine get that size!!