Got a question about Grammostola color forms

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_4808.JPG IMG_4809.JPG
Sorry if this is getting too off topic but I have two that I've had for years (one is actually my first T) that at the time we're labled as rosea but both look completely different and I've always wanted to know exactly what sp. They were. Could I post pics of them here so you can help identify them or just post in the ID section?
Of course you can, post the photos.

The reason I ask if your spider looks anything like these two specimens on this two photos?

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks to me like you have a G. porteri on top, and a G. rosea on bottom.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I've heard the "Northern Type" referred to as "Northern Gold," is this just another name or another sp or colorform?

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Grammostola sp. "Café"
IMG_4810.JPG
Grammostola rosea
IMG_4811.JPG
Looks to me like you have a G. porteri on top, and a G. rosea on bottom.
Grammostola porteri on top yes, but Grammostola rosea I will have too disagree.
I believe @Spidermolt has a Grammostola species that is not rosea but the Grammostola sp. "Café" I would say that's what Spidermolt has. Is what I've been told by the Hispanic community in South America that that's what mine is. Regardless it resembles the rosea with not of a shiny crispier carapace like the rosea.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
Grammostola sp. "Café"
View attachment 234164
Grammostola rosea
View attachment 234165 Grammostola porteri on top yes, but Grammostola rosea I will have too disagree.
I believe @Spidermolt has a Grammostola species that is not rosea but the Grammostola sp. "Café" I would say that's what Spidermolt has. Is what I've been told by the Hispanic community in South America that that's what mine is. Regardless it resembles the rosea with not of a shiny crispier carapace like the rosea.
That's really interesting Ive never even heard of a Grammostola sp. "cafe"
heres another picture

rosea sp 3.jpg