Good scorpion names?

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I named my Emperor Marauder. It is somewhat in reference to BattleTech (known in computer game form as MechWarrior), to a mech in the game called a Marauder which bears some resemblance to a scorpion.

Marauder

Click that link and tell me if you can't see where I got the idea from.

Ok, well this is a horrible first post. I better go create a post introducing myself and my little guy.
No, I like it, way cool

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
gannondorf
link
kirby
scruffles are good ones i think!:clap:

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I named my emp "Spike". Although now I think it's a girl (4i). Heh :)

I haven't named my other ones aside from giving them their own numbers.

jnfenrir

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Easy. Just name them after your favorite famous Scorpios!

My H. spinifer is named Kurt, as in Vonnegut. :)

Auzzie

Arachnopeon
I named myn Scream. In the future I plan to get a female called Xena.
Any future males will be called Thor,Hammer & from what i saw before, Venom

Olsin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Er, guys .. you do realise you've resurrected a 3½ year old thread and that basically none of the participants are active on the forum anymore....:?

VictorHernandez

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I want to name my future hadrurus arizonensis Arizona. And a smeringurus mesaensis Sonora. Idk, I like geography. And I'd name my other desert, coco.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Er, guys .. you do realise you've resurrected a 3½ year old thread and that basically none of the participants are active on the forum anymore....:?

[YOUTUBE]kfIMy-ebZRk[/YOUTUBE]

I stopped naming mine...

Papoose

Arachnopeon
My male H. petersii is named Guunther. My little female emp's name is Darquasia and the big female's name is Bulma.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like Den (Olsin) said, why all the resurrections of old threads? This has been happening a lot lately; it shouldn't be a compulsive thing, just start a new thread. On topic, I don't usually name my scorpions, but I did name one of my R. junceus Neville, after Neville Maskelyne, a royal astronomer of England, and one of my T. bastosi Niels, after the Danish scientist Niels Bohr.

Mephisto

Arachnopeon
I got two baby emps and I'm still not sure wether they're male or female so they haven't been oficially named yet. Although I think they are both male, if this turns out to be correct I'll name them Martius and Affidius after the generals of the roman legend of Coriolanus.

Learnerlisa

Arachnopeon
I am planning on getting a desert scorp soon and was wondering what would be a funny or cute name for it? I was planning on "Fluffy" but already have a snake named that. So what about bubbles? Anyways your suggestions are welcome. :)
I am going too call my 2 H. Petersii scorps when I get them Bert and ernie or the Krays, Ronnie and reggie lol

kingofall

Arachnosquire
You could name it after a roman or greek god like ares/mars or hera/juno

thebronzedragon

Arachnosquire
I name most of mine after their specific name so my Heterometrus spinifer is Spin, Hadrurus arizonensis is Ares, and my Pandinus imperator that is coming in today will be named Imp.

Nasty Nate

Arachnopeon
My female h. Troglodytes is named Serket. Its the egyptian god of healing venemous wounds.