good price?

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
k i can get a t. blondi the size of a quarter for 50 bux is that a good deal? can anyone give me some good info.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's not a bad price for a T. blondi sling (at that size it's probably a new emerged/free feeding 2nd instar). Blondis don't produce a lot of young and they're high demand on account of their size. If you're able to pick it up at a store for that price, go for it. You can find it online for $30-$40, but then you've got to figure in shipping.

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We got one that size for $35-$40 but had to pay shipping so if you don't have to pay shipping it is alright.

-Jill

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
We got one from www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com for $50 bucks that is pushin 2.5 inches. I order most of my T's through this site. Chris gives you quality animals, healthy, nice size on them too. If you givem a try tell him Uncle Whitey said hey. lol
dale

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
That site has AMAZING prices. Now only if I lived in the states to order from there. I really like the idea of having the package deals. and if I were you I would buy the T. Blondi

peace

TheDon

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It's not really a bad price. Try and find some people in your area that are also looking for T's and split the shipping. Or you could always buy more T's so your getting more for your $20 shipping charge.

Jim B.