good news

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Unfortunately it has sealed itself inside its hollow log and has a sheet of dirt coverging the entrance. So i can't really tell unless it decides to come out i did see its legs though lol. I have no idea when it molted though i just found the molt it was dry so im assuming a few days ago.

Last edited:

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Yep they do!! but mine is more reclusive then even my king baboon is. They are awsome T's though

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
It looked and felt healthy to me no wonder she/he stopped eating about 2 wks ago. They are sneaky T's lol i didn't even notice till today lol

jt39565

Arachnoknight
Congrats ! My Baboon ( which is quickly becoming my fav) is living the same way, stays underground, comes out long onough to grab a bite then goes back home.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very sneaky. I can tell their molt is close but the actual molting I usually stumble on accident. One of the GBB was very unhappy I opened her cup when she was up-side down but I couldn't see anything before opening it. {D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Yeah i didn't see it till i was doing maintenance tonight so i was shocked to find it.

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Congrats ! My Baboon ( which is quickly becoming my fav) is living the same way, stays underground, comes out long onough to grab a bite then goes back home.
Seems like the Baboon is alot like the everyday Wolf or Sheet Web spider. Aggressive little buggers and extra fast. Grabs food then high tails it back indoors. LOL I'm still not nerved up yet to get one but it's coming eventually. If I know me. {D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Kind of baboon's aren't as friendly as wolf spiders can be but im planning on getting another aboreal.