Good news!

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hoho, came home from my vacation today.. and got to see my fresh molted Parahybana! WOOHOO, she/he (damn the molt was kinda messed up.. can't sex :/ ) is friggin huge!! and she/he's got adult coloration now! *happy happy* I also got to know that the regalis i ordered should be here this wednesday! *dances around* I looove my parahybaanaaa! *insane now* hehe, just had to tell somebody..

cheers!

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
I understand the need to tell - and even the dancing around ;) When something happens within my collection to get me all worked up enough to jump about my husband calls it "the dance of the crazy pixie" LOL

Gail

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
He's doin the crazy pixie dance.
Feel it , Feel it

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
heheh

almost looks like a football player touchdown celebration.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Yes, I am prone to such uncalled for fits of excitement. I almost posted that my B. smithi had devoured a cricket in front the first time she did, when she'd previously only made them dissapear at night. When she molts I'm gonna look like I did the day my daughter was being born. Frantic, chain smoking, and (well I'm bald now so I can't) pulling my hair.

Congrats on your L. para's new color, get us some pictures :p

Bill.

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehe i know.. i totally want a digicam.. :p

So good news eh? here's some more; I GOT A FRIGGIN HUGE BEAUTIFUL REGALIS IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! *out of control* it's so, so ,so ,so ,so AWESOME!! Hehaheahehae!

ok ill log off now before i do sumtin baad.. ;D ;P =D =D :} ;P

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey schlinkey, did you buy the regalis from Holte?
I'm thinking of ordering one the regalis slings on his last list, the ones that are about 1" and 20$.:?

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
a couple years ago i got an A. avic and it began molting the day i got it...it was my fourth T. and the first to molt for me...i almost cried. i ran around and called my friends...they all thought i was a freak already so it didn't damage my reputation or anything.
i understand the sensation.

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tito I ordered it from Minax (Lelle). Was considering ordering a couple of slings from Holte as well :)

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not much to say, other than that I just ordered 3 regalis slings...
Had some money that were burning a hole in my pocket.
Ah, well a fool and his money...

Can't wait to get the regalis slings though, this will be my first attempt at a communal cage.

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aah that's awesome! When you get em, would you mind telling me their size and appearance? kinda curious about them regalis slings.. might just order one or two myself ;)