Good enough terrarium?

Little my

Arachnopeon
Most jumping spider terraruims I've seen are normally small cups or containers but when my friend said she wanted me too use a bigger terrarium she bought I couldn't say no... So... Have I spoiled my jumping spider yet?

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it may never find food unless you fill it with tons of prey

Little my

Arachnopeon
it may never find food unless you fill it with tons of prey
Yes that's what I worried about
I plan on getting some isopods too for cleaning I'm not sure if she would eat them but I guess its worth a try I've also choose these plants to have more of a base stem at the bottom so any food can't really hid under the leaves

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes that's what I worried about
I plan on getting some isopods too for cleaning I'm not sure if she would eat them but I guess its worth a try I've also choose these plants to have more of a base stem at the bottom so any food can't really hid under the leaves
You’re better off using a small container than putting animal’s life at risk.

If they are large enough it can eat them and detect them, it happens.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
32 oz deli cup. Way easier. That enclosure looks great for something else, just not a jumper.

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Bit big, but then again jumping spiders have great eyesight and are active so would make use of all that space. Just go with it and see if he has trouble finding feeders but I doubt it would.
Nice enclosure btw

Little my

Arachnopeon
Bit big, but then again jumping spiders have great eyesight and are active so would make use of all that space. Just go with it and see if he has trouble finding feeders but I doubt it would.
Nice enclosure btw
Yes that's what I thought and most of the time she takes them right from the tweezers she does like all the real leaves and flowers

Last edited: