Good day to get the mail LOL!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got some new T's today and thought I would share! I got al;l the Avics fron "CAK"

Female P. miranda:

Female A. bicegoi

Took this pic and like it so i thought I would share, eye feild of the A. bicegoi

A. geroldi

A. azuraklaasi

BrotherM213

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow! that Female A. bicegoi looks good! i like that macro of its eyes. very cool. your making me jealous! nice purchases!!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I also got three avics today! I frikkin love those small fuzzy toes! :D

Congrats on the new babies!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Geez rob...Is that a camera you use or a Tunnel Effect Electronic microscope?
{D :D

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Was that the A biceogi up for a trade on the sale thread? I was looking for that thread and couldn't find it again:evil:

Treat her well or send her to ME;P

PIG-

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Was that the A biceogi up for a trade on the sale thread? I was looking for that thread and couldn't find it again:evil:

Treat her well or send her to ME;P

PIG-
LOL!!!! I don't know if she was up for tade... She is a beauty, so fuzzy LOL!! How many avics are you up to now??? I am basically only collecting avics & pokie now LOL!!! So give mew all of yours...please???:D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow! that Female A. bicegoi looks good! i like that macro of its eyes. very cool. your making me jealous! nice purchases!!
I wish the pic showed her abdomen color...it is a color I have NEVEr seen before....very unique!!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes! They're priceless, like those things with the flailing arms outside cardealers =p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSLLe7s9h6g[/YOUTUBE]