Giant Fishing Spider

GUFA

Arachnopeon
Hello people, here I'll start to post some information, pics and Videos of the "Giant Fishing Spider" that I found in my house.

First of all "Excuse me everyone if my english is pretty bad" but In Venezuela is pretty Hard to practice it and to improve it the best is Practice! So, I'll try to do my best and please Don't Stop in Correct me or teach me sometimes! I'll apreciatte so much your help to improve my english!
I'm pretty good reading it, hearing it and Maybe a little less bad talking it!{D

Day by day I'll post here information and photos.

ADVICE:
FEEL TOTALLY FREE TO USE EVERY IMAGE OR VIDEO THAT I POST! IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO PRESERVE AND CONSERVE NATURE AND WILD LIFE!

ALL MY PICS ARE SHOOTS OF HIGH DEFINITION, SIZE AND RESOLUTION, SO, IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC SHOOT, JUST ASK ME BY MAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU TO THE ORIGINAL SIZE AND RESOLUTION! ;)

ALL MY PICS AND ANIMATIONS ARE AVALIABLE FOR EVERYONE IN:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gufa/

ONE OF THE BEST SHOOTS

LARGEST SIZE

LARGEST SIZE

LARGEST SIZE

LARGEST SIZE

LARGEST SIZE

MORE PICS TOMORROW!

Have a Nice Weekend!

GUFA:D

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow very nice!looks alot like a Dolomedes species.hey i added u as a contact on flickr.my account name is earth tiger

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do you mean me? Because when I checked your contact list I wasn't on there.

Black Widow88

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heya GUFA! Great to see you on Arachnoboards! Hope you enjoy this amazing site. It is quite the resource for anyone interested in keeping invertebrates!

-Venom.