Getting H. Swammerdami

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi guiys, would like to get soem information as to how can i diff H. Swammerdami to the other heterometrus sp, as in the easiest way, espacially when the shop owners doesnt know and u can handle/flup them over to check on them? i will be getting them in a month or two would like to find out how to ID them beofre i make stupied mistakles by getting the wrong Hetrometrus sp... thanks alot guys..

i guess wat i refer should be juvenile scorplings, ard 3cm+- abit.... hope they have this size whahahha :? :confused:

Last edited:

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks alot mate, sure do helps a lot, notice some diff on the head, pincers and the part leading to the pincers (sorry for the non scitific terms) to wards spinifers and laotics.. haha guess im kinda ready, hope i can find some. but i guess that the baby ones will be hard to ID thought, they llok some smilliar to my spinifer scorplings.... :eek:

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hey
be careful.. you can easily get ripped off on this one, seeing most heterometrus are identical in the early instars

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks for the advice! anyways jus gonna take alook ard first! hahaha and check it out before i make a deal.. ;P

gustavowright

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, great site..im about to get one of these Heterometrus sp. Which one gets larger laoticus or spiniffer?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yup sure do.. though friends had told me they don selll them in shops. maybe bredders only.. :( sad... as in the country that im gpoing.... and the shitty [art is, my bro jus went tp manilafor sea games! should have asked him to help me get something~!! ARRRR!!!

ThatGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
that scorpion is very hard to get ahold of, if you find one tell us all cuz i want one really bad as well, great scorp !