General Photography Thread

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
was taking some pics of a jumping spider in my backyard and with the settings i had at the time..this pic turned out a bit different once i started shooting from a different angle.

Wh1teshark

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Smal bug found in Sweden a few days ago. We call them "Berry Farts" (freely translated from Swedish). This is due to the nasty smell if you handle them.

Attachments

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
nice pics. would love to find some old abandoned stuff to explore.

took a few pics in my neighborhood the other night since it was very smoky out because of everyones fireworks.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
haha thanks. i had a good time shooting them. thought it would be a pain in the rear with the camera, glass of scotch, and cigar. was about 3 am to and had to be at work at 9. just set the scotch down...and it wasn't so bad. i love the low light pictures. i'll have to post my earlier in the night 4th of july pics...we shot fireworks from my roommates RC helicopter at various objects with a small splash of gasoline on them. :evil:

DHunter

Arachnopeon
Those smokey pictures are really cool :clap: . It's looked like that here for a couple weeks now with all the wildfires burning around us.

Here's a few more from that trip. These are a few of the specimens we brought back.

Garnets with Quartz & Malachite

Copper, Pyrite & Quartz crystals (top & bottom view's)

and Sunstone still attached to volcanic rock.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
cool rocks, Dhunter!

Cool night pics xgrafcorex,

here is a pic of the Blue Angels flying over, they have to be one of the coolest things I have seen and heard.

Last edited:

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome pictures, everyone! :clap: Here's a few of my own thrown into the mix. The two jumping spider photos are my absolute faves, the last photo is from a place I like to hike :)
-Sarah

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics, all!

some recent ones i took.

one is of a sculpture i created, and the second is just odd , i guess.

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
I like the second one Ted. It reminds me of a scene from Joe Coleman's Odditorium. :cool:

George