GBB- He's no longer a boy. Him is a man!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Crappy shot. But here he is with his date. I'll try for a better picture later.

IMG_0356.JPG

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I look forward to reading your breeding report! Have you bred any other species before?
I have bred a few species. P. irminia, C. darlingi, A. avicularia, G. pulchripes, L. parahybana. I think that's all that I've bred. I've had a couple WC G. rosea drop a sac and incubated them. I had an A. hentzi attempt to drop a sac, she did a horrible job at closing it and most of the eggs and liquid came out. I still incubated what I could and got a few slings out of that sac.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Do you have a female lined up for yours??
Well if my female molts (she is webbed up and it's around that time) I'll try to pair her. If not I have another female lined up for him to be shipped to. Why? You need one?

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I have bred a few species. P. irminia, C. darlingi, A. avicularia, G. pulchripes, L. parahybana. I think that's all that I've bred. I've had a couple WC G. rosea drop a sac and incubated them. I had an A. hentzi attempt to drop a sac, she did a horrible job at closing it and most of the eggs and liquid came out. I still incubated what I could and got a few slings out of that sac.
Cool, sounds like you know what you're doing. Are you doing anything special here besides feeding the female as much as possible?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool, sounds like you know what you're doing. Are you doing anything special here besides feeding the female as much as possible?
Nah. I don't do special tricks. Never had any issues before. Just feed, breed, and feed some more.