Gawd, it's so ugly!

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
OK, got my first Mexican Redknee today, a little over one inch. I had no idea they were so ugly at this age! Only a mother could love this thing, and since I'm it's surrgate mom I suppose that's why I think it's so ugly it's cute LOL The little devil already has most of it's hairs kicked off of it's fat grub tan butt. Can barely make out stripes on the legs. But it's sweet as pie - very calm - so how it lost all those hairs, who knows. It's also got a huge appetite. Can't wait until it molts into something a little more pleasing to the eye ;P

Gail

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wasnt aware that red knees were ugly babies. Go figure. I got mine as a pretty small juvenile so i lucked out I guess.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
LOL Gail...I just saw your post!
My B emilia is the same way...it's nothing to look at either...poor little tyke. You know, I was thinking that if someone mixed up all my slings, I'd have a real hard time telling what was what, since they look alot alike between .25" and 1" or so!

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Ive seen them as "Young 'uns", And i thought they were quite cute. I had a devil of a time trying to choose out of one of them and the curly hair i eventually chose.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! Yeah, some of my slings are in the "face only a mother could love" category. Someday they'll be beautiful.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

when it gets bigger, you will be surprised how they start out so ugly, then turn so pretty, kind of like humans, when we are born we are cute, when we grow up we are ugly!!LOL!:} =D

James